This broadcaster has 886 show archives available on-demand.
Keep up-to-date with this broadcaster on social media and their website.
November 21, 2022 4:58 pm
Episode 1102 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Is it OK for Christian couples to purposely not have children?
2. Is a Christian who attends Sunday service faithfully but does not attend midweek small groups or other church activities throughout the week considered “forsaking the fellowship of the saints”?
3. What does 2 Thessalonians 2:11 mean?
4. Is it too late to be saved on our deathbed?
5. How should you respond when someone says that they’ve forgiven you but continue to bring up past sins again and again?
6. Could you please unpack Matthew 13:38-39? Are the people mentioned here the Sons of Perdition?
5 Biblical Reminders for Thanksgiving
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide - 7 Things Children Teach Us