This broadcaster has 886 show archives available on-demand.
Keep up-to-date with this broadcaster on social media and their website.
February 13, 2023 1:30 pm
Episode 1162 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. If a Christian succumbs to addiction and dies from an overdose, does this mean that they won't be saved?
2. Why did God kill David's son?
3. I know that Jesus's life gives us righteousness and that his death takes care of our sins, but isn't one of these enough? Couldn't he have just lived a perfect life and give us his righteousness, why did he have to die?
4. Why did Jesus betray Jesus with a kiss in Luke 22:53?
5. Is it wrong for a church to meet in a Jewish community center?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question - How Can God Be Loving and Wrathful?